Living up to our promise.
With Innovation at the heart of our operations we guarantee a fit for purpose product and offer client customisation through the provision of a dedicated account manager to ensure a wholistic, streamline and efficacious partnership.
Policy, Processes & Procedures
From detailed documentation of raw materials to the validation of systems and stringent control of packaging and finished product, at Co-Lab we guarantee every batch will be a quality product.
• Mastery in pre & post blending
• Green cleaning station which prevents micro debris from entering the roaster ensuring sanitation, greater consistency and no ashy aromas
• Polygenic air filtration for cleanliness and hygiene
• Nitrogen flushing to preserve freshness and minimize/stop oxidation of the beans
• Husk compactor and pelletiser to meet our safety standards and fulfil our sustainability objectives
• Continual commitment to quality management
• Client portal
Quality ISO 9001
Food Safety CODEX HACCP
ACO Certified Organic
Rainforest Alliance Certified
Research & Development
A first-class facility, our in-house lab is utilised to run pre & post roast assessment with a range of equipment.
Density & roasted beans moisture measure used to assess moisture content checks and bean density analytics in green and roasted formats
Green Coffee Moisture Analyser
Agtron ColorTrak Machin
A spectrometer, a laser machine designed to measure light intensity and colour of roast
Green coffee sizing and ground coffee sizing agitator
Petrocini Lab Roaster 500 grams
Roast analysis artisan & star tech – software/hardware deployment for mapping roast profiles
for VST Measurement
Residual oxygen measurement instrument